Amazon

Friday, September 9, 2011

Suggest My/Our Next Review

Hello to all the followers who have read my recent reviews and I want to personally thank you all for reading and commenting on them.

I have been reviewing Electronics and Various other things for just over 3 years. I was posting my reviews on another site until it was recently shut down due to me being the only one left trying to do reviews from Electronics to Cars to Models to Action Figures and various other things I know nothing about.

So I opened this Blog and made a new Twitter account so I can get back to what I love the most. Electronics and comments from you guys and gals about what you want me to review next.

I hope you all leave me feedback and comments and help me decide which road to take next as far as reviews and helping to get you all the right products for you Ipad or PC/Mac whatever it is you use.

My goal is VERY simple. I want to help each and every one of you save money and time and take the stress out of buying something that should be easy. It is impossible to buy a cheap stylus for example that works great with no frills and its use's are exactly what we need it for.

so I aim to change that by doing these review. I have done Stylus's and am working on Case's and Stands now and also I am in the works with doing something near and dear to me which is Art. I am going to do the Best of Series with the IPad Art Apps.

So you all know what is coming. I have contacted the following companies for a product review and have heard back from most of them. If you see an app I possibly missed and you want it added to the list? Leave me a comment and I will add it to the list also. I will contact the company and get the ball rolling

List of Current Art Apps Included: (Red Means Already Included, Blue means awaiting app approval or Return email confirmation)

ArtRage
Inspire Pro
Layers Pro
ProCreate
Sketch Club
Interactive Sketchbook
Art Studio
Sketchbook Express (Awaiting Sketchbook Pro from AutoDesk)
Brushes (Haven't heard from them as of yet)
Adobe Ideas

I have also contacted Zen Brush, Adobe Eazel etc... and will be awaiting replies from there PR Departments on if they want there app's included in this review. Simple reason being some company's want to add there customer comments to there website and use those as reveiws and not have anyone on YouTube or a Blog site and twitter etc... doing a review for there products. If they get a bad one from there customer comments they dont have to post it. If one of us does a bad reveiw it is there forever.

Not stating ANY of the above company's have declined or fall under the above review policy's but there are company's out there that do. I always ask and get permission to review ANY and ALL items or Apps or IPad's/Electronics (Before) I do a reveiw. Just Common Curteousy from me to them.

Any apps you want added please leave a comment and if Art is not your thing and you want apps from a different category like Entertainment or Movies or Picture Editing or Cooking the possibilities are endless.

Just leave me a comment and If I get a few people wanting the same Apps reviewed. Then I will do it for you!

Thanks for Reading my Blog and remember my twitter is @CreatineReview . New Blog posts will be listed there first. Follow me and you will get the Reveiw Post Updates only seconds after they are posted here.

God Bless and Thanks for your time.

Jon "Creatine" Moorehouse

PS: Dont forget those comments about my review and what you want checked out next!

No comments:

Post a Comment