Amazon

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Upcoming Stylus (IPad) Reviews & About Me!

Hello everyone,

My name is Jon Moorehoue AKA "Creatine".

I am a 31 year old Disabled US Navy Veteran. Married for 11 years today 8/24/11. 2 kids ages 11 and 6. (Both Girls).

The point of this Review Blog is 3 fold.

1.) I am having a YouTube channel made and will be doing reviews for various company's. (I do NOT work for any of these company's, I am only doing reviews of there items for YOUR benefit.) We all want the next best thing or updates to our current electronics etc. Now I will keep you up to date.

2.) Like I mentioned I am a Disabled Veteran and unable to work or return to school due to My Health and well being and for me personally 90% of these electronics are to pricey without some serious saving on my part. I am already home 24/7 researching electronics and various Ipad Stylus's and Mac(s) etc. So why not pass that knowledge to help everyone? I love electronics. Especially since I was an Aviation Electrician in the USN before I became a USN Cop/Anti-Terrorism Officer. I am in love with Art also and we ALL deserve the best info we can get from the consumer first hand about our electronics/toys!

3.) I have an IPad and a Toshiba Laptop and Desktop and a Old cheap Graphics Tablet. I was looking for a new MAC/PC I can use that has a built in touchscreen that I can draw on. I had to go through all of them myself which was a little overwhelming. I also went shopping for a stylus recently for my IPad to use for Painting/Drawing etc.. and 90% were great for the first week then started going dull or getting rugged and dragging across my un-scratched IPad screen. So I decided no more buying junk because the site or maker says there great. I am going to test them Myself and give an "Honest & Up to date" Review.

I have some major and Minor disability's I won't explain them all due to boredom BUT sometimes I need help just like the next Veteran or Single Mom or even the businessman to busy to shop. Even the people who buy the top of the line best "Because they can" these reviews are for us ALL.

Example: One of my disability's is carpel tunnel and that changes the stylus I can comfortably use etc..I love doing drawing, painting and sketching on my iPad and after an hour or more, I can no longer draw because the Stylus is odd shaped or dull and dragging or just isn't good at all.there goes $20 for somethingmthat was magical for a few days or a week and then paper weight. I aim to fix that with these reviews.

Thanks and God Bless,

Jon

Contact Info: jhouse757@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment